Beautiful 9 room, 4 bed, 2.5 bedroom, colonial at the head of the cul-de-sac. Spacious foyer, hardwood floors throughout, a 21 foot kitchen remodeled to perfection. Granite center island with seating for four, paperstone counters around with maple recessed panel cabinets with bead, full extension and soft close. Jennaire, & Bosch appliances. Kitchen connects to Great room boasting vaulted ceilings and an attractive pellet stove. Formal dining room and living room with bay windows. Heated sunroom w vaulted ceiling and skylights is inviting space to enjoy the private level backyard. Updated bath with Porcher sink. Master bedroom has a walk-in closet. Masterbath has double sink, with shower. Very spacious bedrooms and all hardwood. First floor Laundry room. Possible to finish lower level. Sidewalks to Wood Hill Elementary and High Plain Middle which is just a little more than a block away.
This is a Colonial style home and features 9 total rooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 1.00 Acres, and is currently available for $675,000.
For complete details click here.
South facing windows creates cheerful play of sunlight throughout this wonderful home. Its’ professionally landscape yard offers beautiful views from every window. Enter into a real foyer & feel the space this home offers. Soak in the privacy from the eat-in kitchen with new granite counters, stainless steel appliances, new double sink, & a breakfast bar. The dining room can seat at least ten. The 24 x 14 foot family room w fireplace is ideally placed next to the kitchen & a heated sunroom w access to the back yard.. Four bedrooms upstairs, an en-suite master with walk in closet. This big finished lower level offers space for hobbies or a home office. Refinished hardwoods. This home is breathtaking! Easy to enjoy family times; perfect for entertaining. Sought after attached garage w new garage door, new level driveway, easy care vinyl siding, young roof & energy efficient windows. A rare find inside a popular, large, double cul-de-sac neighborhood on 1.27 acres. Just move-in!
If You Dream of Living just a few blocks from the center of town, this inviting 3 bedroom townhouse offers 1990 sq ft of space, 2 1/2 baths, hot air gas heating system and brand new central air. The Master bedroom suite has a sun filled sitting area with built ins on one side & a slider to a Juliette balcony on the other side. The master suite offers space enough for a kingsize bed and has its own full bath too. This unique townhouse has fresh paint, cherry kitchen cabinets, & new wall to wall carpeting. This condo calls out for the person who wants to complete their own updates and have it just they way they like it. The big deck off of the kitchen offers more space to relax and enjoy some fresh air. Pet friendly condo community. Basement has in unit laundry hookup, & ample storage space. Use of a large outside shed and two off street exclusive parking spaces. Close to shops, restaurants, library, commuter train & bus connections, Enjoy the Convenience of Living In Town!
South facing windows creates cheerful play of sunlight throughout this wonderful pristine home. Located inside a popular, large, double cul-de-sac neighborhood on 1.27 acres; its’ professionally landscape yard offers beautiful views from every window. Enter into a real foyer & feel the space this home offers. Four bedrooms upstairs, an en-suite master w walk in closet. Newly carpeted, this big finished lower level offers space for hobbies or a home office. Soak in the privacy from the eat-in kitchen with new granite counters, stainless steel appliances, new sink, & a breakfast bar. The dining room can seat at least ten. The 24 x 14 foot family rm w fireplace is ideally placed next to the kitchen & a heated sunroom with access to the back yard… this home is breathtaking! Easy to enjoy family times; perfect for entertaining. Sought after attached garage w new garage door & new level driveway, easy care vinyl siding, young roof & energy efficient windows. It’s move in!
This is a Colonial style home and features 10 total rooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 1.27 Acres, and is currently available for $624,900.
For complete details click here.
Andover MA ListingsAndover, MA - $2,595,000
Lot 13 Prides Circle - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:12 - Beds:5 - Baths:4/24 hours agoAndover, MA - $1,600
57 High St - Rentals - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:112 hours agoAndover, MA - $285,000
0000 Confidential - Business Opportunity - - Rooms: - Beds: - Baths:12 hours agoAndover, MA - $310,000
28 Center St - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2
North Andover, MA ListingsNorth Andover, MA - $199,900
148 Main St - Condo - Mid-Rise, Low-Rise - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2North Andover, MA - $349,900
63 Elmcrest Rd - Single-Family - Raised Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1North Andover, MA - $649,900
70 Quail Run Rd - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1North Andover, MA - $12
1000 Osgood Street - Commercial - Year Built:1988 - Acres:0.92
Reading, MA ListingReading, MA - $767,000
25 Green Meadow Drive - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:3/16 hours agoReading, MA - $342,500
58 Springvale Road - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:19 hours agoReading, MA - $359,000
28 Longwood Rd - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Reading, MA - $599,000
94 Oak St - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1
- New Jersey Lawmaker Launches Plan To Ban 'Upskirt' Photos March 8, 2014State Sen. Thomas H. Kean Jr. said he plans to introduce a bill to ban anyone from taking secret photos from another person's private areas. […]
- Lecture at Whistler House considers artist's London ties March 7, 2014The Whistler House Museum of Art hosts a tour and lecture on Sunday, March 9, 2-4 p.m., at the museum, located at 243 Worthen St., Lowell. […]
- Time marches on for old pieces in downtown Lowell clock-repair shop March 7, 2014Dug North's downtown clocks studio may be a last resort for those seeking to breathe life into neglected timepieces on their way to becoming antiquated relics. […]
- Lawmakers In Massachusetts Work To Undo Ruling Making 'Upskirt' Photos Legal March 7, 2014Lawmakers in Massachusetts quickly acted Thursday to pass a bill banning people from taking "upskirt" photos in public, after the state Supreme Court there ruled this week that such photos are legal. […]
- New Jersey Lawmaker Launches Plan To Ban 'Upskirt' Photos March 8, 2014
- Rite Aid Wants To Be Your Local Package Store March 4, 2014While it's not rare in other communities or states, Rite Aid is not known for its alcohol sales in North Andover. […]
- How Merrimack College got its groove back March 3, 2014Since taking over the North Andover-based Catholic college four years ago, the 49-year-old Hopey has wasted little time in whipping his 220-acre campus into shape. […]
- What Are North Andover's Most Dangerous Intersections? March 2, 2014A recent study listed the most dangerous intersections in Massachusetts and New England, and while no North Andover intersections made the list it got us wondering. […]
- Ten years after theft, contractor gets jail in Tewksbury larceny February 28, 2014Tewksbury resident Debbi Nadeau blames Paul St. Onge, a home-improvement contractor, to whom she paid $10,000 upfront a decade ago to make improvements to her Windham Road home. […]
- Rite Aid Wants To Be Your Local Package Store March 4, 2014
- More March 8, 2014Lisa Gorgenyi was driving through North Reading when she was pulled over for speeding, what she didn't know was that her license was also expired. […]
- Centre Cafe Owners Sell Business March 7, 2014Sandie and Tony DelGreco, who have been running the Centre CafA© for seven years, sold the business on Monday, March 3. The DelGrecos thanked customers for their patronage on Facebook and held a goodbye party with staff and customers on Thursday. […]
- Troop 728 Mulch Fundraiser March 5, 2014Troop 728 Mulch Fundraiser !! Boy Scout Troop 728, of Reading, MA, is conducting a spring mulch sales fundraiser. […]
- Massachusetts Good Neighbor Energy Fund Experiences Heightened Urgency Of Need March 4, 2014NORTH READING, MA, March 4, 2014 - The Massachusetts Good Neighbor Energy Fund is appealing to Massachusetts' residents to consider a donation to the Fund's 2013-14 "Give the Gift of Warmth" campaign. […]
- Doctor Who Comes To Reading: Summer Camps Are Cool March 4, 2014Not all summer camps are sporty. The Wizards and Warriors summer camp in Reading at Austin Prep is filled with role play, heroes, monstersa€¦ and The Doctor. […]
- More March 8, 2014